SCMBDC President John W. Murray, Jr. was an in-studio guest Jan. 9 on "Open Line,” a one-hour public affairs program that brings experts and people of interest to the airwaves to talk about the topics impacting listeners in the Southern California area.
Murray discussed his background, the council's mission, programs and services; minority entrepreneurs' contributions to the local economy, and more. He also took phone calls from listeners.
The program, hosted by Scott Mason, aired live and commercial-free last Sunday from 6 -6:30 a.m. on 106.7 KROQ-FM. Murray's segment will be rebroadcast at 6 a.m., Sunday, Jan. 16, on the following stations:
• 93.1 FM (KCBS-FM “JACK FM”) and streams simultaneously on www.931jackfm.com
• 97.1 FM (KAMP-FM “AMP Radio”) and on www.ampradio.com
• 101.1 FM (KRTH-FM “K-EARTH 101”) and on www.kearth101.com
• 93.1 HD-2 Channel ("Last FM”)
• 106.7 HD-2 Channel (“Roq of the 80’s”) and on www.roqofthe80s.com
• 94.7 FM (KTWV-FM “The Wave.”), airs Saturday not Sunday, streaming simultaneously on www.947thewave.com