Requirements: Form must be filled out by a certified MBE who has been certified by one of our affiliated NMSDC councils. All information will be kept confidential. Become a subscriber to the Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC). All certified MBEs within the NMSDC’s national network have access to subscription services (this replaces the reciprocal program) from those regional councils outside of their local home council. A subscription entitles a certified MBE to receive access to regional products or services from outside of their home territory, which usually consists of local events and training.
BENEFITS OF MBE SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE SCMSDC:
- Programs presenting opportunities in non-traditional areas, professional services, marketing, branding, etc.
- Bid opportunities
- Access to SCMSDC networking and other business events
- Industry Specific Forums
- Business and Outreach Events
- Access Opportunity Meetings
ELIGIBILITY FOR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES:
In order to qualify for Subscription Services, you company must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a certified MBE within the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) network
- Must be more than 60 days away from your home council certification expiration date when applying for Subscription Services.
LENGTH OF SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES:
The Subscription Services run concurrently with your home affiliate council certification. The subscription expiration date will be the same as your home council certification expiration date. For example, if your company is certified with the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council (WRMSDC), then the subscription date for the SCMSDC Subscription Services will expire on the same date as the WRMSDC certificate.
Note: Any certified MBE requesting Subscription Services within 60 days of their certification expiring with their home affiliate council will be asked to withhold their request until recertification with their home council is completed.
|Fee Category By Annual Revenue||Class I||Class II||Class III||Class IV|
|Annual Revenue (millions)||< $1m||$1-9.9m||$10-49.9m||$50m+|