Want to learn more about the MBE application process, including required documents and eligibility? Meet the team that will be handling your application at the SCMSDC Pre-Certification Workshop.
- Eligibility requirements in becoming MBE Certified
- Explanation and samples of documents that are required
- Opportunity to ask specific questions related to your company
- Assistance on the Portal application process
When: Second Tuesday of each month
Where: SCMSDC Office, 800 W. 6th St. Suite 850, LA, CA 90017
- Firm must be a for-profit business
- 51% qualifying applicant(s) must be a US citizen
- 51% qualifying applicant(s) must be an ethnic minority
- Business is headquartered in SCMSDC’s service area of 13 California counties (excluding San Diego)
At SCMSDC, we strive to provide you with exceptional service. As one of the largest councils under the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), we continually increase the value of our programs and services to grow your business. Certification fees have not increased in five years. Toward that end, we are increasing our fees on Certification processing effective February 1, 2019.
New APPLICATION FEE based on annual revenue and is non-refundable
EXPEDITED NEW CERTIFICATION
Please note: Upon review of your application, MBE Services Specialists are proactive about reaching out to you to close out your application process in a timely manner. When we request documents and do not receive them within a 90-day period of your application being submitted for payment, we will have to charge an extension fee of $100 to keep your application open for an additional 30 days.
or Call Us
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm